Monday, October 3, 2011

Halloween and cookies

I love Halloween.  Most years I go all Griswold on the house, but I didn't this year.  I still don't have bookcases, shelves, or a coffee table to set anything. I do have a counter that is useful this year.  I am afraid to put too much out because Hannah will find it.  I am really bummed though because I have no hooks to hang the outside lights.  I have figured out how to do it, but I need to buy the necessary items for it.  It doesn't feel like Halloween to me if I don't have orange lights hanging on my house.  I did find some old rope lights that are on my deck which is fun. 

I have been craving cookies so I had to make some today.  I found chocolate and peanut butter chips so I decided to try them. 

Here is the bag:













It is French, didn't you know?

Anyway, here is the finished product:













They are pretty tasty.  I think I have eaten more today than I should have, but I will try not to think about that.

I should probably head to bed.  I am flying solo tonight, and Hannah was not pleased about bedtime.  I have a feeling it will be a night she only wants to sleep on me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love your opinion!