Thursday, October 27, 2011

Shutterfly

Yes, I am addicted.  I spend most of my free time on the site working on projects.  I have finished a few Christmas gifts as well as a photo book of Hannah's first year.  Now I am working on some of the vacations from the past.  I am not artsy at all, but this site brings out the artsy part of me.  It at least gives me an idea of how to lay out the page.  I could stay up all night working on this stuff...except I really value my sleep so I force myself to go to bed.

I realized though with all the computer switching, and OS switching, I have lost some pictures.  Wedding, honeymoon, and the vacation after the deployment are all gone.  I have no clue where they are stored.  I hope they are on some hard drive that I haven't checked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love your opinion!