Tuesday, January 28, 2014

We need a bubble

E is finally feeling a bit better. A second trip to the ER resulted in a CT scan to look for bleeding. It was negative. He is scheduled for a MRI soon to check for tension headaches. If it is a tension headache he will need a waiver to fly and that could take months. Right now it feels like a sinus infection. If it turns out this was a horrible sinus infection than he can fly as soon as the pressure is gone. I am hoping for sinus infection. He is med down for flying, but luckily can still do his sims and classes so he isn't falling too far behind.

Poor Meeghan is having some difficulties lately. She is cranky. At first I thought it was teething, but now I know she had a side effect from her chicken pox vaccine. I figured it was coming because Hannah had it as well. My girls are one of the few to have the rare side effect of a rash all over the body. Thankfully it looks better today than yesterday, but I know she can't be comfortable. Plus she is waking during the night to eat. I will be happy when this phase passes. I miss sleeping.

2 comments:

I'd love your opinion!