Friday, September 28, 2012

Night time craziness

The last few nights have been interesting. One night/early morning, I woke up because I heard a guy whispering my name.  I swore it was my husband since he was getting ready to leave for work.  I asked him when he came home and he said it wasn't him.  I was completely freaked out.  It may have been my imagination or a dream, but it felt so real.  I even turned on the light to make sure he wasn't trying to just get my attention from the door.  I don't think the dog heard anything so I guess it could have been a dream.  Two nights ago I had a dream that Hugh Grant and Colin Firth were fighting over me.  I guess in my dream I thought I was Bridget Jones.  It was all so bizarre and humorous at the same time.  In the end I chose Colin Firth.  One night my dreams were about food.  I woke up craving everything in the dream.  It is pretty disappointing to have a great food dream only to realize you don't have the food in your house.  The last one I can remember, I was trying to pick out the perfect accent color for a black and white bathroom.  I'll blame that one on too much HGTV before bed.  Am I the only one who is having crazy dreams lately?

1 comment:

  1. That is really crazy that it wasn't your husband whispering your name. I would be freaked out too!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love your opinion!