Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas wrap up

I have been in Kansas City for about 5 days, and it has been a great visit.  I didn't realize how exhausting it would be to chase a toddler around houses that are not toddler proofed.  Hannah hasn't been sleeping well, and I am not sure if it is due to her cold or trying to sleep in a new place.  Poor girl is not having luck with the Christmas holiday.  Last year she was almost 7 months old, and she was cutting her first tooth.  This year she has a cold or allergies.

The 17 hour drive went pretty well.  We stopped for the night in Memphis.  It was my first time actually seeing Memphis.  I have driven past it a few times, but never stopped.  We ate at a restaurant that was on Man Vs Food.  They had a chocolate chip cookie cooked in a skillet that was so good.  I wanted to lick the skillet it was so good.  Luckily, I did show some restraint.

It has been great to see all my family and friends.  It had been 6 months since I had seen anyone.  Only a few days left, and I still need to eat some barbecue.  I will share some pictures once I get home.  I hope everyone had a terrific Christmas as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love your opinion!