Sunday, December 11, 2011

32

Yesterday I turned 32.  It feels like time is flying by.  My life is definitely not what I imagined it would be at this age.  However, that isn't a bad thing.  I had a pretty good day.  The husband got up with Hannah at 5:30 so I could sleep.  I slept until almost 7.  It was awesome!  He also made breakfast for me.  We went to a Christmas party on the base.  Hannah ran around on bubble wrap, and met Santa.  She said hell no to Santa.  We took the dogs to Petsmart to do some Christmas shopping, and later that night we went out for dinner.  I think I fell asleep before 10, but I told myself it was okay since it was my birthday.  All in all, a pretty good birthday.  Although, the next birthday can take its sweet time getting here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love your opinion!