Monday, November 28, 2011

Moms

All those with it, together moms please help me.  How do you do it?  You know, the ones that can wear the cute outfit while keeping it clean plus have their hair done.  The ones that can tackle a million projects at once and never break a sweat.  I feel like the complete opposite.  I wear sweats and t-shirts all day.  (In all fairness, I was that way before I had kids).  It seems like just cleaning the house takes me all day and it never really is completed.  I feel like the mom who just barely gets by during the day.  I volunteer to make meals for moms with newborns.  I was trying to cook the meal today while the husband was at work.  It took me forever!  Hannah was all over the place.  The dogs got into a fight.  I was exhausted by the time I finished.  It takes me a month to read a magazine.  It seems like by the time I get Hannah to bed I am so tired I want to go right to sleep.  I wish I was more like the together mom instead of the frazzled mom.  I was looking at taking a few classes online to work toward my second degree.  I have no clue if I could handle it.  Before I had a kid, I figured I could totally handle a toddler and whatever life threw at me during the day.  Now I find myself wanting to lock myself in the bathroom for a few minutes so I can have some alone time.  My goal is to become a more together mom.  I am just not sure where to start.

1 comment:

  1. I am still baby-less so don't have good advice, but fear the things you speak of for myself. I wear sweat pants daily and think I am dressed up if I blow dry my hair. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love your opinion!