Thursday, March 22, 2012

Classy Lady

In the past few weeks I have been working with Hannah on her manners.  She has thank you down, but still needs a bit of work with please.  She also kind of understands excuse me and when you say it.  However, last night she forgot to say it after she let a loud fart rip in the middle of dinner at a Japanese steakhouse.  I tried to contain my laughter, but let's face it, I have the maturity of a 3 year old when it comes to that stuff.  I busted out laughing while hoping nobody around her was too offended.  Yes yes, my child is the one that likes to burp and fart loudly while in public.  I think she does it on purpose.  She is also obsessed with poop, and likes to talk about it in public restrooms.  I am sure that gives everyone a good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love your opinion!