Friday, July 12, 2013

7 months

Meeghan turned 7 months old while on vacation.  I know I say this every month, but I can't believe how fast the time goes.  She is sitting up like a pro.  She can go from all fours to sitting.  She is crawling althought it is still mostly the army crawl.  She will crawl on all fours for a few and then move to the army crawl.  She is faster that way.  She is enjoying her solid foods.  She just started showing an interest in them the last 10 days or so. She has tried carrots, beets, sweet potato, pears, apples, spinach, rutabaga, parsnips, white beans, cinnamon, peas, and avocado.  She liked everything except peas and avocado.  Those were all purees.  I tried dicing a banana today and she wouldn't put it in her mouth.  Everything else will go straight to her mouth except for the one thing that is allowed.  Silly girl! She had fun trying to pick it up though.  Either way she had fun and she worked on motor skills.  She is a chatterbox, and she thinks her big sister is the funniest person on the planet.  They were laughing with each other in the car yesterday.  It was the sweetest sound in the whole world.  I am trying to savor this time because I know soon enough Hannah will think of Meeghan as the annoying little sister.  She has started waving, and she is working on clapping.  I love this little girl to pieces, and I can't believe my baby won't be my baby for much longer.  


3 comments:

I'd love your opinion!