- I am pretty sure Hannah is jealous of Meeghan. She has pulled a few stunts that lead me to think she isn't too thrilled that she has a sister.
- Meeghan will only poop during car rides. For the last week, Meeghan has taken it upon herself to crap her pants in the car. We may only be in the car for 5 minutes, and it is in those 5 minutes she chooses to poop. It was cute at first, but now it is becoming annoying.
- Hannah had her first music program at school. She loved it!
- I am ashamed to admit that I placed an ad to sell breast milk. In the future I will donate, but right now we need the money. We are still waiting on our reimbursement for our move. We are facing another move in 2 months, and I am trying to find a way to get back to KC next month for my family reunion.
- Speaking of my family reunion, my family has 4 new babies. The oldest was born in September and the youngest was born last week. I really want to make it home so Meeghan can meet her new cousins. One is only 2 weeks younger than her. The other 3 babies were all born to sisters (cousins of mine) which means my aunt and uncle gained 3 new grandbabies in a matter of 8 months plus one new great niece. I need to see all these babies!
Monday, May 13, 2013
I don't have a real post for you today. It is mostly just a collection of random thoughts about the two girls that take up most of my time these days.