Sunday, November 25, 2012

Holiday Baking

I have seen a few people listing their favorite holiday treats to make, and I decided I wanted to join in on the fun.  I have a huge list of treats I want to make, but time and money will stop me from making all of them.  I have narrowed the list down to these treats.  Hopefully I won't be too sleep deprived so I can make these in the next few weeks.  I have a tradition every year of giving treats to friends and family as a Christmas gift.  My mother did it, and I want to continue it with my children.

Covered pretzles
Covered oreos
Chocolate crinkle cookies (from here)
Scotcheroos (from here)
Peppermint Patties (from here)
Grasshopper Mint Chocolate Bark (from here)
Gingerbread (from here)

If I can actually make all these, I will do another post showing off my baked goods.  Are there any special treats you have to make for the holidays?

4 comments:

  1. I am in the process of making my Christmas baking list...can't wait! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!

    I make sugar cookies with buttercream frosting every year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, yum, yum, yum. I want some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum!!! I think I'll be stopping by your house. It's kind of weird, I blame living in Hawaii, we always make pineapple upside down cake for Christmas. It's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love your opinion!