Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Is it November yet?

Tomorrow I will be 26 weeks, but I feel so much bigger than that!  It is getting harder to keep up with Hannah.  I feel like a bad mom some days because trying to take her outside to play is exhausting.  It is so hot and humid here that I can only last a few minutes.  I am running out of fun indoor games to play.  I hear it does cool down in October so I am hoping the last month of the pregnancy I can get outside with her more.

We went to San Antonio this past weekend to visit Sea World and see the town.  Hannah loved Sea World.  I didn't think it was as big as the one in Orlando, but the splash park was all she really cared about.  She got to meet Elmo and Abby which she thought was fun even though she doesn't watch Sesame Street anymore.  It was dang hot, but I survived.  We did visit the Riverwalk, and drove around the Alamo.  We know we will probably go back before leaving Texas so we will visit more stuff next time.  I hope to make it to Austin some day before we leave.  I have heard about all this great stuff to see and eat there.  I would love to visit.

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to visit Texas. Sounds great. Don't worry about slowing down a bit! Hannah would notice more if you were exhausted and not feelin well than if you're a little less active.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember feeling like a bad mom sometimes when I was expecting Penelope and just way too tired to take Katherine outside, but looking back on it, I'm not sure why I was so hard on myself. You're doing great!

    Glad you had fun in San Antonio!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Austin is the best!!! I grew up there and convinced my Chicago boy husband to fall in love with it, too. He's totally game for moving there whenever we're done with the Air Force instead of going home to Chicago! If you do go, you gotta get the onion rings at Hut's Hamburgers (they're absolutely incredible) and get Tex-Mex at El Arroyo. Oh man... My mouth is watering just typing this!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love your opinion!