Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Big news!

I am really bad at blogging these days.  I feel like such a slacker.  I don't really have a routine here yet, and I know that is part of my problem.  I have also spent free time trying to catch up on my online class which I now want to quit, but that is a post for a different day.

Since I finally made it to a doctor yesterday, I feel comfortable announcing that my family will be adding a new member in November!  I am just about 12 weeks pregnant, and this pregnancy is kicking my butt.  Hopefully, it will get better since I am almost to the second trimester.  I have been so tired that I prefer to lie down as soon as I have the chance.  I am excited and terrified at the same time.  I am still unsure if I can juggle two since I can barely handle one kid right now, but I guess I will figure it out.

My prediction for this baby is boy.  This pregnancy has been so different that I just feel like it will be a boy.  I guess I will find out in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love your opinion!