Thursday, April 26, 2012

Last day

Today is my last full day in the hotel!  I am so freaking excited!  Hannah and I are going nuts in this room.  We take walks around the hotel for fresh air and exercise, but since we only have one car we are limited on what we can do when the husband is at work.  Luckily, we have found all the parks in town so when we do have the car we go to those.  Hannah is using all her excess energy to destroy everything.  I am trying to so hard to be patient, but I am losing the battle.  I can't wait to get the keys tomorrow, move what stuff we do have with us in, and pick up the dogs.  I miss my pups!  I just have to survive the next 24 hours.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! Hope you are settling in and enjoying your new home. There's always something I forgot I had whenever I start unpacking and come across a little treasure.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love your opinion!