Monday, April 23, 2012

I survived!

I am back!  I have been without internet or time for the last week thanks to the move.  We are now safely in Texas and living in a hotel until we are allowed to move into our house.  I can definitely say I miss Florida.  There is nothing here in this town, but I keep telling myself that it is only for 6-8 months.  I know every duty station is what you make of it, and I am going to try my best to do that, but right now it looks bleak.  The drive was great!  The dogs were awesome. No repeat pooping in the car like the move to Florida.  Hannah had a portable dvd player this time so she was entertained.  Although she has learned to unbuckle her chest bar and slide her arms out of the car seat straps.  I am not sure how I will break that.  The only downer is I have a cold or my body is trying to adjust to the climate change.  I went from very humid to pretty dry.  I am hoping in a few days it will pass.  Fingers crossed we get into our house in the next few days.  Hannah and I are going crazy in the hotel room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love your opinion!