Tuesday, December 23, 2014

I write great blog posts in my head

The computer issue is finally fixed. Hopefully I can sit down soon and share some of the things that have happened recently. Here is a quick recap:

-The girls visited Santa and things went well
-Meeghan ran her first mile race, and by ran I carried her for half of it and then spent the last half watching her run from cone to cone
-I have become a nanny over Christmas break for one of the girls in Hannah's class
-I may be contemplating entering the lottery for the NYC Marathon in 2015
-The females of the house came down with a nasty virus, but I think we are on the mend. At least it was before Christmas this year.

I still want to share some of the pictures from the month. I may have to do a month in review post next week just to catch up. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday this week!

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking about entering the lottery for NYC as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everyone is feeling better.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love your opinion!