Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Back to school

School hasn't started around here yet. However, a few weeks ago I received a very large envelope in the mail telling me I had been accepted into the Medical Laboratory Technology program. It is official! I will be in school to become a MLT. The funny thing is years ago when I was in college so many people told me this is what I needed to study instead of general biology. I wish I would have listened to them. I am taking the hard route by getting the associates degree for MLT, and then going back for the bachelor's for MT. I am pretty excited to start the classes. And a bit scared. I think it will be good though. I am hoping after all this I can work part time while the girls are in school so we have some extra money for debt, and I can still be available for their school functions or extracurricular activities.

My life will revolve around all sorts of bodily fluids. Yay!

4 comments:

  1. How awesome is that?! SO proud of you, I know you are going to do great things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! That is awesome news!
    Everyone told me I should have been a teacher. But I insisted on a journalism degree... I'm now looking ink going back to school to get that teaching degree...
    Can't wait to hear all about this adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! That image is so cute! I feel weird for saying that.. HAHA! Congratulations on being accepted!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love your opinion!