Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The end is here!

Every hour that passed yesterday, I could feel the weight on my shoulders becoming lighter. You see, today is the day the deployment ends. Our family will be whole again. The flight has been delayed twice already, but if the Navy is smart they will make sure there are no more delays. Hannah is ready and anxious to see her dad. Meeghan doesn't really understand, but I know she will be happy to see him. He was only gone 8 weeks, but it felt like forever. The other stress reliever is a date for closing. Thursday! Thursday the house will be mine finally. I thought we would never see a closing date. Just in time, too, since my lease expires the 31st. The next 48 hours will be awesome!

5 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I am so happy for you all!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! I'm so happy for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you and your family! Happy reunion!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you guys are settling in together again.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love your opinion!